The subject of this blog is analyzing issues.
The Issue I wish to highlight regerdless of relevance is whether or not the economy is in trouble or if these recent economic developments are inherent to the economy itself and will be resolved through the natural course of commerce.
I am of the latter opinion in that I believe that only a fool believes that the stock market will experience steady and constant growth given the current financial parameters.
Which is why a new "Financial Buffer" must be applied and built into the market, requiring Government concern, regulation and oversight.
Similar to the 700 billion dollar bailout plan, But I would have already had the "bailout" money in place as a parachute fund.
Basically, I'm saying that the economy is an issue or is not an issue depending on ones vantage point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment